iMac...?

Manny_Fresh

Apr 26, 2011
Visit site
so here at my work i use a PC and i want a Mac but im kinda worried that it wont do what i need. Its a small family trucking/construction company so i kinda need it to do word, excel, quickbooks and maybe even office. so what i was wondering is does apple make it so i can buy them and put them on the Mac? ive been told that its a maybe and no one could tell me for sure if i can use them on a Mac. any type of info would me great, Thanks!

hughhn

Oct 7, 2011
Visit site
so here at my work i use a PC and i want a Mac but im kinda worried that it wont do what i need. Its a small family trucking/construction company so i kinda need it to do word, excel, quickbooks and maybe even office. so what i was wondering is does apple make it so i can buy them and put them on the Mac? ive been told that its a maybe and no one could tell me for sure if i can use them on a Mac. any type of info would me great, Thanks!

Go to Amazon and do a search for Microsoft Office 2011 for Mac.

My granddaughter is a freshman and they required the Microsoft Office for certain classes she is taking. I got her the Mac version for her Macbook (laptop) from Amazon and it's working like a charm.

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
You are wise to shop for software before picking an OS platform.

Fortunately, there is a version of QuickBooks and Microsoft makes an Office for Mac suite as well. If those are the two main programs/suites that you need, you are good to go.

Brickman

Nov 28, 2008
Visit site
You are wise to shop for software before picking an OS platform.

Fortunately, there is a version of QuickBooks and Microsoft makes an Office for Mac suite as well. If those are the two main programs/suites that you need, you are good to go.

What Fautsy82 said! I use both of these programs in my small business on my iMac. Both work great!

Manny_Fresh

Apr 26, 2011
Visit site
great im happy to know this....ive been wanting to switch over to a Mac at here at work but was worried it wouldnt be able to work with the programs i need...now i know and cant wait to make the switch...im even going to try and put in for the switch today, lol....

DaPhoneking

Oct 5, 2011
Visit site
great im happy to know this....ive been wanting to switch over to a Mac at here at work but was worried it wouldnt be able to work with the programs i need...now i know and cant wait to make the switch...im even going to try and put in for the switch today, lol....

Now that being said, spill it. What kind of iMac (spec wise) are you planning on getting? And no sparing of details allowed. :D

worktoomuch

Sep 19, 2011
Visit site
Ever heard of or used LO ?, (LibreOffice), previously I used OpenOffice, switched to LO when the developers broke away. Been using OO for years, LO since its inception. Work in a 3 person office. LOVE it, same as Microsoft Office or better in some circumstances. Check it out, Home ? LibreOffice

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
INTERNET BUNDLE NOW