My Wife Loves Me!!!! New Macbook Pro On the Way!!!

mikesa_tx

Jan 13, 2011
Visit site
My wife just bought me a Macbook Pro from the Apple website. Here is the one she got:

13-inch: 2.3 GHz
2.3GHz dual-core
Intel Core i5
4GB 1333MHz
320GB 5400-rpm1
Intel HD Graphics 3000
Built-in battery (7 hours)2

On top of that, she got a Government Discount (100 bucks off) as well as they through in an HP Wireless Printer. Walked away paying $1200 for both. If that isn't good enough, we also get a rebate on the Printer for the $100 bucks, so we are getting that thing free!!!

Boy I LOVE APPLE!!!

mikesa_tx

Jan 13, 2011
Visit site
What do you have to do to get the discount.

I talked to a rep on the phone and she asked if I were a student or taught. I said no my wife works for the Government and she inputed where we lived and what she did and said were were eligible for it.

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
Oh I am sure I will. This will be my first Macbook owned. So I know I will have some questions for all of you, lol. Be prepared.

WEDNESDAY is so far away!!! :mad:

Bring on the questions! I made the switch about a year ago, and absolutely love my MBP... you will too, I'm sure!

Eileen89

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
Thanks Irish Rose!!!! I am sure I will. The waiting just sucks LOL.

I know what you mean about the wait. Last year when I got my iPhone 4, the 7 day wait time seemed like an eternity, lol. Let us know how you like it when it arrives.

Eileen89

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
Fear not... help is here... lots of Apple-knowledgeable folks around here...

Couldn't agree with you more, Hank. TiPb is my #1 go to site for everything related to Apple products. I've learned most of what I know about Jailbreaking from here and I know I'll learn a lot more in the future too. :)

DaPhoneking

Oct 5, 2011
Visit site
I talked to a rep on the phone and she asked if I were a student or taught. I said no my wife works for the Government and she inputed where we lived and what she did and said were were eligible for it.

Usually when I get stuff using the Federal Employee discount I usually show my IRS badge. But congrats anyway! :D You'll love it. :) Ahhh I miss the first unboxing of my 15" MacBook Pro... :(

mikesa_tx

Jan 13, 2011
Visit site
Usually when I get stuff using the Federal Employee discount I usually show my IRS badge. But congrats anyway! :D You'll love it. :) Ahhh I miss the first unboxing of my 15" MacBook Pro... :(

Thanks man! I do love it! The unboxing was great! I know how you felt ha!

Lenerdosy

Oct 11, 2011
Visit site
I am thinking about buying a 15" MacBook Pro soon. I am unsure if I should go with a refurbished or a new one. I am excited, just waiting till I figure out my future so I know much I can spend on one :)

mikesa_tx

Jan 13, 2011
Visit site
I am thinking about buying a 15" MacBook Pro soon. I am unsure if I should go with a refurbished or a new one. I am excited, just waiting till I figure out my future so I know much I can spend on one :)

I would go for a new one man. I was in the same boat too on what to get but going new is the better choice, imo.