Lion upgrade hiccups

decarlo4

Aug 9, 2010
Visit site
anyone experiencing slower internet connections since upgrading? My internet hasn't been right since the upgrade. Its slower and sometimes it just completely stops loading new pages.

jjh2397

Oct 1, 2010
Visit site
What has everyone done to work around the issue with freezing during video. This has frustrated me to the point I'm finally ready to roll back to Snow Leopard. iMac is requiring 4-6 hard reboots a day now. Never had this problem before upgrading to Lion. Cannot be good for it.

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
I thought I'd drop this link in here Apple - Mac OS X - Feedback I just used it to submit feedback after being annoyed about the operation of moving files. The files and cursor are so opaque that it is so hard to see the damn files beneath in the finder window. So you'll either drop it in the wrong folder or you'll move the cursor to see the folders and then the selection and the move process will get cancelled.

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
What has everyone done to work around the issue with freezing during video. This has frustrated me to the point I'm finally ready to roll back to Snow Leopard. iMac is requiring 4-6 hard reboots a day now. Never had this problem before upgrading to Lion. Cannot be good for it.

Hit the mac logo, and run software update. They supposedly fixed that with the update released yesterday.

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
anyone experiencing slower internet connections since upgrading? My internet hasn't been right since the upgrade. Its slower and sometimes it just completely stops loading new pages.

Connecting via wifi?

iOS update released yesterday addresses wifi issues.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
forwardsmychoice