Can the iOS 4.3 reinstall ?

Qfanvnaa

Jun 23, 2011
Visit site
Have first upgrade, but no backup 4.3 SHSH, it seems that the 2 the demotion was not, but don't know can be reshipment 4.3, I estimate is Chinese cause all sorts of problems, going to change English reshipment once, but don't know how to operate... Please everyone understand with a few seconds replies, thanks!

Alli

Apr 28, 2009
Visit site
Huh??????

Obviously this has nothing to do with Mac OSX, but I'll be dipped if I know where it does belong.

Eileen89

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
Huh??????

Obviously this has nothing to do with Mac OSX, but I'll be dipped if I know where it does belong.

Doesn't SHSH have to do with Jailbreaking? Maybe the OP would find someone who understands if this post was moved to the Jailbreak section?

swooshme

Sep 1, 2009
Visit site
Have first upgrade, but no backup 4.3 SHSH, it seems that the 2 the demotion was not, but don't know can be reshipment 4.3, I estimate is Chinese cause all sorts of problems, going to change English reshipment once, but don't know how to operate... Please everyone understand with a few seconds replies, thanks!

Sounds like someone used a horrible language translation website.

Alli

Apr 28, 2009
Visit site
Doesn't SHSH have to do with Jailbreaking? Maybe the OP would find someone who understands if this post was moved to the Jailbreak section?

SHSH frequently has to do with jailbreaking, but it doesn't make the post any more meaningful.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR