How to transfer messages from iPhone to new Macbook
Is there any way to transfer your messages from your iPhone and import them into the Messages app on a macbook? I just purchased a new macbook pro and would love to be able to pull over all of my messages from my iPhone to the mac. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.
- 05-28-2016, 06:02 PM #2
Re: How to transfer messages from iPhone to new Macbook
I just bought my first Macbook a couple days ago. I have found that as I use older strings, they migrate over one at a time. All the ones I have sent or received messages in are there and the ones I haven't aren't. The only ones that haven't made their way over are the ones that haven't had any activity since the purchase, if that makes any sense...
- 05-28-2016, 06:32 PM #3
- 05-30-2016, 11:10 PM #4
- By Malek Yamout in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 4Last Post: 05-23-2016, 03:22 AM
- By ctxsportsvoice in forum Site Feedback & HelpReplies: 6Last Post: 05-19-2016, 02:39 PM
- By ivantwilliams in forum iMacReplies: 4Last Post: 05-18-2016, 02:06 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 05-18-2016, 10:05 AM
- By iMore Question in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 05-18-2016, 08:11 AM