- 04-09-2016, 10:35 AM #2
Re: 2011 Macbook Pro with El Capitan
I currently have the seller down to $580. What would the cost be to upgrade the ram to 8gb? I looked online through selling sites and see 13 inch going for around the same so figured the fact it was 17 inch made it a fairly good deal. BUT, I am not a MacBook expert so I really appreciate your knowledge.
- 04-09-2016, 05:50 PM #5
- 04-09-2016, 08:12 PM #6
2011 Macbook Pro with El Capitan
I would go for it if it's in good condition. As for a 13", I would not pay more than $400 for one and it would have to loaded with goodies for me to pay that much.
You are welcome.
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 5Last Post: 04-10-2016, 01:18 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 04-09-2016, 08:41 AM
- By iMore Question in forum The 'Off Topic' LoungeReplies: 1Last Post: 04-09-2016, 07:15 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 04-09-2016, 05:12 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 04-08-2016, 09:20 PM