Safari freezes after 10.11.4 update
I'm experiencing some random freezes using Safari after the last update. The system just hangs out and I'm forced to shut it down using the power button.
It happened twice since the last update. Never happened before.
Anyone else are experiencing the same issue ?
- 04-01-2016, 11:41 PM #2
- 04-02-2016, 01:16 PM #4
- 04-07-2016, 10:16 AM #5iMore Intermediate
- 116 Posts
Re: Safari freezes after 10.11.4 update
It's happened to me a few times. I just switched to Chrome in the meantime. I haven't even seen any acknowledgement from Apple about the issue like the one for 9.3.
Thread about it over at MacRumors too Macbook Pro 2015 with OSX El Capitan 10.11.4 system wide Safari freeze | MacRumors Forums
- 04-07-2016, 12:02 PM #6
- 04-12-2016, 10:06 AM #8
- By mark5019 in forum iOS 9Replies: 8Last Post: 04-01-2016, 07:27 AM
- By iMore Question in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 04-01-2016, 02:44 AM
- By iMore Question in forum iOS 9Replies: 1Last Post: 03-31-2016, 09:50 PM
- By iMore Question in forum iPadReplies: 1Last Post: 03-31-2016, 07:03 PM
Why did my iPad stop working after the purchase of a new iPhone, says password req to activate with no luck?By iMore Question in forum iPadReplies: 1Last Post: 03-31-2016, 07:01 PM