- iMore Nanite
- 2 Posts
Why is older Mac memory so expensive?
I have a 2008 20" iMac and it works great. Only problem is it is REALLLLY slow on 2 Gigs of RAM, but new RAM is EXPENSIVE: 6 Gig kit is $116! And, yes, you can get it on eBay for $67 but that still seems high compared to late model ones where 8 Gigs costs about $50.
- 03-14-2016, 11:03 PM #2
Re: Why is older Mac memory so expensive?
- By mws_1984 in forum iPhone 6Replies: 14Last Post: 03-17-2016, 10:53 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 03-14-2016, 09:57 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 03-14-2016, 09:36 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Mac ProReplies: 1Last Post: 03-14-2016, 05:37 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 03-14-2016, 04:22 PM