how do I email a photo from my Macbook 6s OS X El Capitan
I am trying to send a photo that is stored in my Mac's "Photos" app and I have selected the photo, clicked on "share" and NOTHING happens. What am I missing?
- 01-24-2016, 09:43 AM #2iMore Expert
- 931 Posts
Re: how do I email a photo from my Macbook 6s OS X El Capitan
From the Mac OS X Mail App, can you select the same photo and try to send it that way?
The Share option should bring up a list of apps that are allowed/enabled to send or communicate information with other apps. If the Mail App shows up as an option in your Share list, then select Mail and then it should open up and have the picture you selected in Photos attached.
- 01-24-2016, 10:23 AM #3
- 03-04-2016, 09:55 PM #4
- By iMore Question in forum iPadReplies: 3Last Post: 01-24-2016, 07:07 AM
- By iMore Question in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 4Last Post: 01-23-2016, 07:27 PM
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone 6 PlusReplies: 1Last Post: 01-23-2016, 07:25 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 01-23-2016, 07:22 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 01-23-2016, 07:16 PM