- iMore Nanite
- 9 Posts
Noob OSX question: any way to sym link to C:\ ??
So, I have a java app that will run fine, and many other people who use the app also as we create a library of coded stuff. (I wish I could be more specific... but I can't). Anyway, everybody else is on Windows and the java app that we use needs to store temporary things into C:\something\temp.
Obviously, that doesn't exist in OSX. But could I somehow invisibly *redirect* anything sent to C:\something\temp to somewhere on my local disk? Symbolic links? Wine? Crossover?
Anything? Thanks in advance!
- 01-21-2016, 06:16 PM #2
- 4,147 Posts
Re: Noob OSX question: any way to sym link to C:\ ??
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone 4SReplies: 1Last Post: 01-22-2016, 04:18 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 01-22-2016, 02:37 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 01-21-2016, 03:12 PM
- By iMore Question in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 01-21-2016, 01:57 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 01-21-2016, 12:54 PM