Dashlane not starting up
Hi. I've been using Dashlane on my iphone for a while now. I recently installed it on my Macbook from the app store. Problem is, it doesn't seem to launch. Clicking on the icon doesn't do anything.
Anyone else faced anything like this?
- 12-20-2015, 08:44 AM #2
- 12-28-2015, 10:07 AM #4iMore Nanite
- 1 Posts
Re: Dashlane not starting up
Could you please try downloading the Dashlane application again for the site and run the installer again? It sounds like the Dashlane file that you first downloaded may be corrupt somehow.
(I can't post links apparently, since this is my first post on this forum. Sorry for that!)
Then download the installer there and run it. It will automatically download the whole application again and update your existing Dashlane file in your "Applications" folder.
If nothing still happens when you run the application, could you try and right-click on the Dashlane file in your "Applications" folder and select "Open" in the menu? Do you see anything then?
If you need, Dashlane's support can be reached on the site.
Hope this helps!
- By ipooed in forum Site Feedback & HelpReplies: 7Last Post: 12-28-2015, 11:38 AM
I have an iPhone 5 with 740 contacts. I can't get the contacts to back up at iCloud.com/contacts. What should I do?By iMore Question in forum iPhone 5Replies: 2Last Post: 12-20-2015, 08:59 AM
- By reese2147 in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 12-20-2015, 08:55 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Apple HardwareReplies: 1Last Post: 12-19-2015, 04:11 PM
- By iMore Question in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 2Last Post: 12-19-2015, 04:07 PM