Welcome to the iMore Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  
    iMore Intermediate

374 Posts

Default Mail issues with El Capitan.

Since updating to El Capitan when I delete emails on my iOS devices they no longer delete from my MBP. Also, the junk mail filters no longer seem to work, all the junk mail is in my inbox despite the junk mail preferences being set to them being moved to the junk mail folder. Any idea what is happening and how to fix it?
    iMore Newbie

17 Posts
    Global Posts
    175 Global Posts

Default Re: Mail issues with El Capitan.

I'm using Outlook.com and it works perfectly across my BlackBerry Leap, iPad and Mac running El Cap. Maybe you should delete the account and add it again. Does it work?
    iMore Nanite

6 Posts
    Global Posts
    98 Global Posts

Default Re: Mail issues with El Capitan.

I am also having an issue with Mail after the upgrade. I can open Mail, it shows as being active but not of the windows appear (no viewer or anything.) When I hover over the app icon in my tool bar, it shows that there is an active, open window "General" which is what I am expecting to see on screen...but nothing. Anyone else have this issue or know how to resolve it? I've gone through typical trouble shooting steps (i.e. re-create accounts, mailboxes, disable accounts, remove accounts, etc) all to no avail.