- iMore Intermediate
- 374 Posts
Mail issues with El Capitan.
Since updating to El Capitan when I delete emails on my iOS devices they no longer delete from my MBP. Also, the junk mail filters no longer seem to work, all the junk mail is in my inbox despite the junk mail preferences being set to them being moved to the junk mail folder. Any idea what is happening and how to fix it?
- 01-09-2016, 02:11 AM #2
- 01-14-2016, 10:31 AM #3
Re: Mail issues with El Capitan.
I am also having an issue with Mail after the upgrade. I can open Mail, it shows as being active but not of the windows appear (no viewer or anything.) When I hover over the app icon in my tool bar, it shows that there is an active, open window "General" which is what I am expecting to see on screen...but nothing. Anyone else have this issue or know how to resolve it? I've gone through typical trouble shooting steps (i.e. re-create accounts, mailboxes, disable accounts, remove accounts, etc) all to no avail.
- By RichardJTesla in forum iPhoneReplies: 4Last Post: 12-07-2015, 06:48 AM
- By Shanicenicolle in forum Apple WatchReplies: 1Last Post: 12-05-2015, 11:25 PM
- By Ashish Asawa in forum iPhone 6s PlusReplies: 5Last Post: 12-05-2015, 05:54 PM
- By iMore Question in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 12-04-2015, 04:49 AM
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone 4Replies: 0Last Post: 12-04-2015, 03:54 AM