How do I delete random Google apps?
I downloaded Google Chrome on my Macbook air to test a website update on a browser other than safari. I removed Chrome from my laptop. However, "google search, youtube & google drive" are all still showing in the launchpad menu. None of these apps exist in the applications folder though. I am ot able to click and drag the icons into the trash and when I try to open any of these apps, a giant error message pops up.
How can I remove these "apps" from my MBA?
- 11-13-2015, 01:30 PM #2iMore Intermediate
- 122 Posts
Re: How do I delete random Google apps?
Sometimes, these apps show up in a "Chrome Apps" folder or something in applications, which you can remove by dragging them into the trash. If not, try searching your for these applications on your hard drive, by searching Finder/Spotlight or by drilling down into the Library and System folders.
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 6Last Post: 11-14-2015, 10:57 PM
- By mrjspeed in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 11-14-2015, 08:39 PM
- By iMore Question in forum WhatsApp for iOSReplies: 1Last Post: 11-13-2015, 06:52 PM
- By iMore Question in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 11-13-2015, 12:28 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 11-13-2015, 12:12 PM