- iMore Nanite
- 1 Posts
Lost mailboxes after El Capitan upgrade.
My email accounts are working fine after the upgrade but I had a large 'filing system' of mailboxes set up under 'On My Mac' that have not been moved across by the upgrade. I have tried every piece of advice that I can find but it all seems to relate to mailboxes attached to email accounts - inbox, outbox junk etc - but not to the type I have created which are on my Mac rather than on the servers of IMAP providers. Can anyone help please?
- 12-17-2015, 05:13 AM #2
- By iMore Question in forum OS X El Capitan (10.11)Replies: 7Last Post: 04-12-2016, 07:08 PM
- By marksteffen in forum OS X El Capitan (10.11)Replies: 1Last Post: 10-19-2015, 06:54 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 10-19-2015, 06:44 AM
- By drizzy1738 in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 10-18-2015, 10:55 PM
- By bones467 in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 10-18-2015, 02:22 PM