- iMore Nanite
- 1 Posts
El Capitan + LG Display = Image Shifted Right
I'm running a brand new MacBook Pro with OS X El Capitan installed. When I plugged in my external display, things render at correct aspect ratio, but the image is "shifted" to the right. This leaves a black bar on the left (about 2 "real world" inches). The right side of the screen is not displayed at all.
Has anyone experienced this? I'm very frustrated because when I use my work laptop (Macbook Pro, with Yosemite running) I have no issue.
- 10-19-2015, 06:54 AM #2
- By rbg1827 in forum iPhone 6Replies: 14Last Post: 10-20-2015, 08:18 PM
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone 4Replies: 1Last Post: 10-18-2015, 10:54 AM
- By iMore Question in forum MacBook ProReplies: 1Last Post: 10-17-2015, 10:46 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 10-17-2015, 09:43 PM
- By Just_Me_D in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 2Last Post: 10-17-2015, 07:03 PM