- iMore Newbie
- 12 Posts
How to resize an encrypted folder (disk image)?
I'm new to Mac, so forgive my foolishness.
I just found out how to encrypt a folder in Mac OS X using Disk Utility, but I couldn't figure out how to set the size of the folder first so I won't run out of space after I put more and more files into the folder.
Anybody know how to do this the right way?
PS: is this the right thread to post this question? Or should I post this at other thread since nobody is answering...
Last edited by Joe Clean; 10-03-2015 at 12:18 AM.
- 11-03-2015, 01:08 PM #2Q&A Jedi
- 3,356 Posts
Re: How to resize an encrypted folder (disk image)?
This somewhat dated blog has some info about using encrypted folder, maybe it can help or point you in the right direction...
Daily Tip: How to use encrypted disk images with Dropbox to Protect your sensitive files | iMore
- By mark5019 in forum iPhone 6 PlusReplies: 7Last Post: 10-03-2015, 07:35 PM
Why am I getting Account already exists message when trying to add my Comcast email account to Apple mail?By iMore Question in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 3Last Post: 10-03-2015, 04:04 AM
- By Joe Clean in forum Apple WatchReplies: 1Last Post: 10-02-2015, 12:12 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 10-02-2015, 12:00 PM
- By ea0423 in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 10-02-2015, 11:40 AM