- iMore Intermediate
- 222 Posts
Can't get Natural Language Search in Spotlight to work.
Spotlight in OS X 10.11 was supposed to gain the ability to answer natural language searches, such as "What is the weather in Miami right now?"
My Spotlight sure isn't doing that at all.
I've tried all sorts of phrasing. Simpler ones, and more complex. No dice.
EDIT: I may have just figured it out. I had this box unchecked:
"Allow Spotlight Suggestions in Spotlight and Look up"
After I placing a checkmork in that box, it's working.
Last edited by Rafagon; 09-30-2015 at 08:52 PM. Reason: Figured it out
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 19Last Post: 09-22-2016, 10:51 PM
- By iMore Question in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 2Last Post: 09-30-2015, 08:02 PM
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone 6Replies: 1Last Post: 09-30-2015, 07:41 PM
- By iMore Question in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-30-2015, 07:15 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Game CenterReplies: 2Last Post: 09-30-2015, 06:51 PM