ElCap Public Beta GM now available

Status
Not open for further replies.

CremoCremo

Sep 10, 2015
Visit site
........but the iPhone no longer appears to be affected since iOS 9.1 PB 1.

I was wrong. iOS 9.1 PB 1 did not fix the bug on my iPhone either. Deleted phone calls came back this morning as new calls. I did not make/receive any calls, so these just came back on their own.

OZsMac

Mar 22, 2014
Visit site
Been running 10.11 El Cap GM since last Friday, for me it's been smooth sailing without any issues at all.

pappy53

Banned
Jun 14, 2011
Visit site
When I open the Mail app, everything slows down to a crawl. I opened Activity Monitor, and showed excessive RAM usage by the Mail app. Anyone else experience this?

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2015-09-13 at 2.34.05 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2015-09-13 at 2.34.05 PM.png
    749 KB · Views: 16

KBV1

Aug 16, 2010
Visit site
I seem to be having huge issues with it today My Macbook a froze 3 times and have to hold down power button to turn it off. I was watching MLB.tv.. video was playing, but I couldn't do anything else. Keyboard, track pad, nothing was responding. Anyone else has similar frizzing issues?

hVarun

Jul 31, 2014
Visit site
Running the El Capitan Public Beta GM Build.I have disabled the Public beta profile for the Machine. Will there be a OTA update to the official release today?Unable to see anything still

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
In theory - if you're running the GM, you already have what is being released today... and if you're in the public beta program, the latest OSX 10.11.1 has been out since Sept. 21st.

msm0511

Trusted Member
May 6, 2009
twitter.com
I seem to be having huge issues with it today My Macbook a froze 3 times and have to hold down power button to turn it off. I was watching MLB.tv.. video was playing, but I couldn't do anything else. Keyboard, track pad, nothing was responding. Anyone else has similar frizzing issues?

I had a problem the other day when I booted up my MBP. Turned it on made the boot up chime and the loading screen. Then the screen went black. The screen went black and wouldn't turn on. I think everything else was working b/c the keys would light up. Gave me quite a scare. Used power button to turn it off, let it sit for a couple hours and rebooted. It's been running fine since. I decided to use my Apple Watch cash I had saved up to put into saving up for a new one (it's a late 2011). Hopefully I'll have enough soon. I need a computer more than an Apple Watch.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77