At the start of July the texts on my iPad stopped coming through.
My iPad is synced to my iPhone and has been for a number of years. However when I was away for the weekend my iPad stopped receiving texts messages and they haven't come back. Whats more all texts from 23rd April to present no longer show up on the iPad. Everything is synced as it should be. Texts and imessages come through on my phone. Can someone please help? I have tried restarting both devises, logging back into my Apple ID on both devices but nothing works.
- 07-20-2016, 07:45 AM #2
- 07-20-2016, 07:48 AM #3
- 7,790 Posts
Re: At the start of July the texts on my iPad stopped coming through.
Welcome to iMore. Here's a few things to try:
1. Toggle iMessage off and then back on using your iPad. Also make sure you're using the same Apple ID on both devices.
2. Make sure you have Text Message Forwarding enabled on your iPhone by going to Settings > Messages > Text Message Forwarding.
3. Restore your iPad. You might want to first try resetting all settings first by going to Settings > General > Reset > Reset All Settings. If that doesn't work a full restore may be in order.
- By TheOneKiK in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 4Last Post: 07-21-2016, 03:52 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Pokemon GoReplies: 1Last Post: 07-20-2016, 08:20 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-20-2016, 07:16 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 07-20-2016, 06:12 AM
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone 4Replies: 1Last Post: 07-20-2016, 04:41 AM