- Best AnswerApr 16 2015 | 11:42 am EDT
The model of the iPad has nothing tondo with the creation of a new iCloud account. All you have to do is go to Settings - Mail, Contacts, Calendars - Add Account and then select "iCloud".
- 04-16-2015, 11:42 AM #2
- By jean15paul in forum Apple WatchReplies: 6Last Post: 04-16-2015, 06:01 PM
- By jean15paul in forum Apple WatchReplies: 3Last Post: 04-16-2015, 01:09 PM
- By iMore Question in forum iCloudReplies: 3Last Post: 04-16-2015, 11:00 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 04-16-2015, 10:12 AM
I tried to add a date in my iPhone calendar- but it does not save on my calendar. How can I save a date?By iMore Question in forum Apple HardwareReplies: 1Last Post: 04-16-2015, 09:58 AM