YouTube website fullscreen not working
Hello, I am a new user on Imore and I hope I found help. Well, my parents recently out restraions on my iPad. But I am still able to browse safari and other things but here is this one thing that I've been trying to fix. When ever I click a video on the YouTube website (my parents blocked the app) and I press fullscreen. It pauses and goes out of full screen. This has been happening for a few days now and I tried everything. Turning it off for a day, restarting the iPad, opening a new tab. I don't know how to fix this. Please provide solutions to this problem.
- 09-15-2014, 03:48 PM #2
Re: YouTube website fullscreen not working
Welcome to iMore and thank you for trusting us to assist you, and we will try our best to help. I understand that your parents place restrictions on your iPad, and although you're still able to browse the web via Safari, the YouTube website is giving you problem staying displayed in full screen mode. Correct? Now when you say "fullscreen" are you referring to viewing the video in a manner where nothing else displays except the video or do you mean "desktop mode", as in how it would look on a computer and not on a mobile device?
- By amjimc in forum iPhone 4Replies: 1Last Post: 09-15-2014, 03:40 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 4Last Post: 09-15-2014, 08:13 AM
- By Coachbulldog in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 5Last Post: 09-14-2014, 11:07 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 4Last Post: 09-14-2014, 07:09 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-13-2014, 10:49 AM