- iMore Nanite
- 2 Posts
iPad 1 stuck on loading circle
Hi I have an iPad and it doesn't install apps with gyroscope and i see others doing fine even if there isn't gyroscope so I searched for "how to install apps that need gyroscope on iPad1" then a said to change some stuff in the framework and the Springboard.app so I did (i did what it said in the vid) then I respring it and now its stuck in the loading circle and it stops then it turns again,also when i charge it it makes the sound and then spins and then it stops and sound again, i hope that little detail helped, please help i really want to save it find a way because ifunbox doesn't detect it unless its on and unlocked and you can guess. please help!
Last edited by Wishelan Cuevas; 10-23-2013 at 10:00 PM.
- 10-20-2013, 09:13 AM #2
- By James Falconer in forum Original iPad miniReplies: 33Last Post: 08-09-2014, 03:27 PM
- By kevinarguello in forum IntroductionsReplies: 15Last Post: 10-20-2013, 11:35 PM
- By whatsever in forum iMessageReplies: 13Last Post: 10-20-2013, 09:06 PM
- By pappy53 in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 10-19-2013, 05:49 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 10-19-2013, 05:01 PM