Cannot connect to iTunes, iOS update required.
Original iPad running iOS 5.1.1, having the following problem with App store. Please help.
App store won't work with my mum's Apple ID (region China), says "iOS update required", "Cannot connect to iTunes". Can't download any app.
But works fine with my Apple ID (region Australia)
My mum's Apple ID works fine on her iPhone with iOS 7.
- 10-16-2013, 07:27 PM #2
- 10-18-2013, 07:16 AM #4
Re: Cannot connect to iTunes, iOS update required.
Isn't that App store will allow user to download the App version that's compatible with the iOS version?
The only thing I can think of is that my mum's Apple ID was created on her iPhone with iOS 7, does that mean the Apple ID will only work with iOS 7 upwards?
And I can't create a new Apple ID from the iPad under iOS 5.1.1, same issue, "iOS update required".
- 10-21-2013, 06:47 AM #6
- 12-26-2013, 08:25 AM #8
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 11-18-2013, 02:06 AM
- By James Falconer in forum Mac ProReplies: 26Last Post: 11-06-2013, 02:23 PM
- By Chris Cook5 in forum iOS 7Replies: 22Last Post: 10-19-2013, 06:44 AM
- By Armada in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 6Last Post: 10-17-2013, 08:39 AM
- By Chris Cook5 in forum iPhone 5sReplies: 14Last Post: 10-16-2013, 05:23 PM