Welcome to the iMore Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  
    iPhone Nanite

3 Posts
    Global Posts
    2 Global Posts

Default iPad Calendar App

Teacher here,

I am the owner of a personal iPad(3rd) generation and I have had no trouble setting up multiple google calendars on my personal iPad. My trouble is with my schools first generation iPad. I have my school "gmail" account synced under setting. My "mail, calendars, etc" is all turned on. I have visited m.google.com/sync to check to enable multiple calendars and saved it. When I open my calendars app, I do not have the "calendars" button in the top left hand corner to select the calendars. If I i turn off my google calendar account under setting, "mail, calendars, and contacts" I can see the calendar button. It disappears when I have my gmail calendar synced. Then, I am unable to see any calendar. Any help would be appreciated...

Default Re: iPad Calendar App

That is strange. Have you tried a mere reboot of the device? Just so you know, a quick google search revealed that others are having Google Calendar issues with their 1st generation iPads and have been since iOS 5. I didn't come across any fixes as of yet, though.