Im new to the iPad world, so I'm not sure if I'm in the right place for help. Every time that I'm on my iPad, on the Internet, it closes the Internet and goes back to the homescreen. Can anyone help me with a solution? Thank you in advance for your help.
- 10-07-2012, 11:53 PM #2
Re: Internet issues
For starters, always turn off and re-turn on the iPad once a day if you don't shut it off at night. Also, double tap the home button and clear out all the apps that are running in the background that kill resources. That should take care of your problem.
- 10-15-2012, 09:38 AM #4
- By jeremiah1083 in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 1Last Post: 12-27-2011, 02:49 PM
- By ghettoceleb76 in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 0Last Post: 01-10-2010, 09:46 AM
- By Jeremy in forum Site Feedback & HelpReplies: 8Last Post: 07-16-2008, 02:52 PM
- By braj in forum Carrier Discussion LoungeReplies: 4Last Post: 07-05-2007, 08:57 AM
- By surur in forum iPhone 4Replies: 141Last Post: 06-24-2007, 01:48 PM