Printing contacts?

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
As in a list on a sheet of paper? Or something suitable for address labels?? Are you syncing to iCloud, and in turn, syncing iCloud to a computer?

If you're syncing iCloud to a computer, you should be able to go into your computer's mail program/address book and print directly from there and/or export your address book to a CSV file if needed to import into a program like Avery Design Pro to do labels.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
What do you mean by going to iCloud? Thx

Good evening. Let me start out by saying that the thread you have responded to is 2 years old. Second, I'd like to think the OP meant that she can log into iCloud, tap on the Contacts icon, and print what is displayed on the screen, but I could be wrong.

Brian Miller8

Nov 13, 2014
Visit site
There are actually a whole bunch of apps that can do this. The one that I use is "Contact Sheet" from a company called Appiota. You can get it on iTunes. It will allow you to print out just the name and addresses from all of your contacts. If you don't need to select which fields to print or which specific contacts to print you can use "Contact Sheet -- PDF Address List from your Address Book" app from Beach House Software, also on iTunes. Good luck!

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods