IOS 5 on OG iPad

Hot94Z28

Jul 13, 2011
Visit site
OG just refers to it being the original. It means original gansta. Just slang is all.

Sent from my iPhone using TapaMFtalk

TiNuts

Feb 11, 2011
Visit site
I ran ios5gm on my ipad for a bit and loved it. Its quite a bit faster in all aspects and safari was much faster. I downgraded because some jailbreak apps that i use frequently have yet to be updated for ios 5.

zackawee27

Oct 6, 2011
Visit site
You can use the beta's if you really want to try it :) but, I think the iPad specs are the same as the iPhone 4's specs. That being said it may be able to get iOS 5.

coolykoko

Oct 9, 2011
Visit site
OG just refers to it being the original. It means original gansta. Just slang is all.

This is a ridiculous use for OG. just say iPad 1.

LOL just my 2 seconds.

and iOS 5 is just better.
Safari actually has a tab bar under the bookmarks bar and is faster

Notification center is just awesome.
example: words with friends free actually notifies me that it is my turn,
while my un-updated ipod touch doesn't notify ever.

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
I put the GM on my iPad1 as soon as I could find a source for it... works great. And the new iTunes with an updated app for a magazine I subscribe to now shows up in the Newsstand app on the iPad... can't wait for the Newsstand store to start working... which I'm guessing will be tomorrow after iOS5 drops :)

Hot94Z28

Jul 13, 2011
Visit site
I didn't think there was anything wrong with using OG when referring to the iPad 1. I got my phone updated but not my iPad yet.

MYNAMESALEX

Nov 28, 2010
Visit site
I really like ios5 on my iPad 1. The biggest selling feature for me, is being able to split the keyboard in half. I always use the iPad in landscape (LS or die!) and it's so hand to be able to be holding it in my hands, or using it at an untypeable angle for the standard keyboard.

I REALLY miss gestures, and it shows when I pinch the screen all the time and I cry when it doesn't work, but gestures is so minor, I can live without it. The total benefits of using ios5 are outrageous. It's beautiful. Love. Love. Love. All you need is love, love, love! Walrus!

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner