Does the screen protector on iPad affects it's touch sensitivity?

lydia331

Jun 14, 2011
Visit site
I just bought an iPad and I am afarid of scrachs on it's display so should I use one screen protector or not because sometime it just makes your touch sensitivity worse which i don't want...so should I buy one or not. If yes then which one?
Thanks for your help!

Eileen89

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
I've used a Power support screen protector on my first iPad and now I'm using one made by Moshi on my iPad 2. Both screen protectors work well with the touch screen. I think the problem that some people have with screen protectors are related to the material that that they are made up of. Some screen protectors have a rubber like coating on them which some people say cuts down on their ability to slide their fingers along the screen. This issue doesn't have any bearing on the touch sensitivity, though.

Ravynmagi#IM

Dec 19, 2010
Visit site
I never put a screen protector on mine. Apple seemed to think it wasn't needed. And it almost feels criminal to put something on such a nice feeling glass. They went through the trouble to coat the glass with something so the finger slides so easily and cleans up just as easily.

BrindawithanI

Aug 16, 2010
Visit site
I use Clarivue ultra clear screen protectors on all my stuff. They're usually pretty reasonably priced too. Some of the other, cheaper ones have an ugly rainbow effect on them.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2