BrindawithanI

Aug 16, 2010
Visit site
Make your case so I can make up my mind...

Know this...

I'm not one to have to have the latest and greatest so I'm torn between saving money on iPad #1 or just going for iPad #2. (Either way, I wish they'd hurry up so I can have one!)

Why should I choose iPad #1 over iPad #2? And I know it's ultimately up to me, but make your case because I appreciate others' opinions.

Last edited:

Alli

Apr 28, 2009
Visit site
Know this...

I'm not one to have to have the latest and greatest so I'm torn between saving money on #1 or just going for #2. (Either way, I wish they'd hurry up so I can have one!)

Why should I choose #1 over #2? And I know it's ultimately up to me, but make your case because I appreciate others' opinions.

Huh?????? What is #1 and what is #2 - that would probably help. Or do you have a big pile of numbers, or are you trying to figure out which place in line to stand?

vapor03

Jul 24, 2009
Visit site
I am holding out for the iPad2 for it's cameras so that Facetime may be more easily used by anyone at home. That is my main reason. Besides, I never bought an iPad and have managed to wait a couple of months after deciding that I did want one, what's a couple more weeks. I don't see the savings being worth the "upgrades" that the iPad2 will have.

Reactions: BrindawithanI

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox