Welcome to the iMore Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  
    iPhone Nanite

Default Flash player?? Bit confused

Hey guys, wonder if you can help can you get adobe for iPad or not? If not do they have another software programme? Some sites just won't let me load them them up at all. Why is this? Also is there any way to edit an attachment after it's sent in an email?

Hope you someone out there can help, other than that loving my pad,

V x
    iPhone Beginner

try cloud brows or puffin browsers. they are choppy but you can watch flash. cloud browse requires a monthly fee but puffin is a one time fee. otherwise there are no flash on ios devices.
    iPhone Newbie

Global Posts
    44 Global Posts

skyfire is a one time fee app that allows to watch flash video on iPad or iPhone. Cloud browse stinks as it's very choppy. Have no experience with puffin.
    iMore Intermediate

Quote Originally Posted by jeans94621 View Post
    try cloud brows or puffin browsers. they are choppy but you can watch flash. cloud browse requires a monthly fee but puffin is a one time fee. otherwise there are no flash on ios devices.
    Unless you could Frash via Jailbreaking, but I have been unable to get the repo to work.