New iPad???

suitebliss

Apr 12, 2010
Visit site
Ok guys,

I'm really torn here. I got a $500 Apple gift card for Christmas and right now its starting to burn a hole in my pockets. I was trying to hold off for the iPad 2 or next iPad, but I'm tired of carrying my laptop around. What are your thoughts? Should I hold off a few more months or just scratch the itch.

ChrisGonzales90

Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
Wait and see what the iPad 2 has to offer (The keynote should be up in a month or so) and if its what you like, buy it, if not buy a refurbished iPad 1 and some accessories.

but jezz $500 gift card. Someone loves you.

Siro

Feb 16, 2011
Visit site
Recommended is to wait for the iPad 2 it is round the corner and I am quite sure the excitement will come within the next few weeks. Refurbished iPad is not a bad option either comes with standard Apple 1 year warranty with 90 days Apple care support.

penelopeklimas

Feb 16, 2011
Visit site
The new iPad will be thinner and lighter than the first model, these people said. It will have at least one camera on the front of the device for features like video-conferencing, but the resolution of the display will be similar to the first iPad, these people said.

mikesa_tx

Jan 13, 2011
Visit site
Wait and see what the iPad 2 has to offer (The keynote should be up in a month or so) and if its what you like, buy it, if not buy a refurbished iPad 1 and some accessories.

but jezz $500 gift card. Someone loves you.

If you are like me you can't wait and want something NOW. I want to wait for the I5 to come out but hell I want the i4 now!

I like the go for a refurb and by some accessories plan. Also, $500 Gift Card. What did you do? :D

anon(52425)

Mar 1, 2009
Visit site
I decided not to wait and picked one up about 2 weeks ago. Its my second. Just couldn't wait any longer. I'm sure I'll make a nice profit off it when I sell it for the next gen.

ChrisGonzales90

Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
The new iPad will be thinner and lighter than the first model, these people said. It will have at least one camera on the front of the device for features like video-conferencing, but the resolution of the display will be similar to the first iPad, these people said.

"These people" ?

I decided not to wait and picked one up about 2 weeks ago. Its my second. Just couldn't wait any longer. I'm sure I'll make a nice profit off it when I sell it for the next gen.

Add some basic "low end" accessories (I'm sure if you have a case, it wont fit the new iPad, buty at the very least some cheep headphones or a $15 iTunes card. Briung some value up)

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR