Who already has an iPad? Think you'll keep it?

kilofoxtrot

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
I have a 64GB Wifi iPad since they were available. I have noticed a few people already have one too. (Jakes.. I'm looking at you)

I have read in places on the Internets that some iPad owners after getting their iPhone pretty much stopped using their iPads, or seldom at best.

I am considering selling mine and getting a MBA.

What do you iPad'ers out there think?

Last edited:

Darth-gamer

Jan 26, 2011
Visit site
I have a 64GB Wifi iPad since they were available. I have noticed a few people already have one too. (Jakes.. I'm looking at you)

I have ready in places on the Internets that some iPad owners after getting their iPhone pretty much stopped using their iPads, or seldom at best.

I am considering selling mine and getting a MBA.

I never really saw the use for the iPad...

I have a phone (soon to be an iPhone) and I have a NetBook with Linux. The iPad to me seems like a bigger iPhone with not quite the functionality of a netbook/laptop.

artdeco

Feb 5, 2011
Visit site
I will be keeping and using mine...I have some apps not even available on the iPhone. I use pages for all my word processing and my forms for work. Art studio app is nearly as good as Photoshop on my pc...plus editing and retouching my photos is better on the big screen. Basically, I am trying to use my iPad for nearly everything I used to use my laptop for.

coltsbr

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
I'm definelty keeping mine. I don't even get my laptop out much anymore since I got it. I play online scrabble with friends and love the large screen.

kilofoxtrot

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
I think you peeps that are saying you'll "definitely" be keeping your iPad, might change your tune after you've had your iPhone for awhile.

But then again..... I could be wrong.

Both devices share many things in common, enough so that for my e-flow, a MBA might be better suited.

"e-flow" ... did I just invent a new word??? :)

Vorpal279

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
I'm keeping mine. I love the big screen and I'd rather play games on the iPad. My future iPhone will really only be used for phone calls and when I'm out of the house for the most part.

Last edited:

DougFNJ

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
I think my iPad will compliment the iPhone very well, in fact, better than my Droid X. My iPad has replaced 75% of my computing needs. I like the instant on, bring it into any room and have multiple functions on a magazine sized screen. I think it will work better complimenting my iPhone because I could now share apps that I couldn't with my Droid.

Heh heh, my iPhone will work for me as a mini iPad that makes phone calls and texts.

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site

I wan't an iPader until earlier today - got me one... between that & the iPhone, there goes the tax refund :)

I'll add & remove the personal hot spot feature to my iPhone as needed when I want it for my iPad & Macbook Pro while away from other Wifi :D

kilofoxtrot

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
I wan't an iPader until earlier today - got me one... between that & the iPhone, there goes the tax refund :)

I'll add & remove the personal hot spot feature to my iPhone as needed when I want it for my iPad & Macbook Pro while away from other Wifi :D

You now have a very very good reason to JB your iPhone. :D

I am using a rooted Droid Pro with Free Wifi tethering for my Wifi iPad....