whats new on 4.3 beta 2 for ipad???

alexander__ekin

Dec 8, 2010
Visit site
whats new on 4.3 beta 2 for ipad??? i want try gesture multitasking, but i dont have developer account, anyone can lendme developer account?

iPhone4iPad

Oct 28, 2010
Visit site
Just one suggestion
If you are not a dev DONT go into beta I had beta on my iPad (4.2) and it was beta 3 but when beta 4 came out I had no access to it so eventually my iPad died on my and was stuck on recovery mode I am dying to test out 4.3 but if I don't have access to the other beta firmwares I will have to trick iTunes like I did last time long story short
Beta's are dangerous...

alexander__ekin

Dec 8, 2010
Visit site
Just one suggestion
If you are not a dev DONT go into beta I had beta on my iPad (4.2) and it was beta 3 but when beta 4 came out I had no access to it so eventually my iPad died on my and was stuck on recovery mode I am dying to test out 4.3 but if I don't have access to the other beta firmwares I will have to trick iTunes like I did last time long story short
Beta's are dangerous...

Okay man, just hope apple release 4.3 with multitasking gesture. Thanks man im appreciated it

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
It's just a guess but I think the gestures are for iPad 2 that will have more RAM and a more powerful processor. It could also be a part of iOS 5 just being tested in 4.3

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2