Gestures on the iPad

ChrisGonzales90

Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
Recent news says the gestures won't be in the final build. I made a joke about the sex gustures, but here is my real thought.

They want to see how developers like it, and if they are willing to tweak their apps so the guestures on the app won't interfear with the gestures on the main os

I fell the gestures may come with iOS 5, as it seems to be a "major" feature that could be added to a tweaked UI. (white title bars for example, different gradients, but over all the same core look) Over all I hope they keep the home button, may be turn the home button in to a short cut button where you can get access to apps quick

Single tap for Mail

double tap for safari

Trippe tap for maps

etc. you get the idea.

touchyphone

Apr 21, 2009
Visit site
How many times in one post can you spell "gestures" differently/wrong. Just curious....

not trying to be grammar nazi, but come on man!

Also the "taps" you suggest are dumb, or already assigned to things those "taps" can already do....come back when you rethink this.

ChrisGonzales90

Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
How many times in one post can you spell "gestures" differently/wrong. Just curious....

not trying to be grammar nazi, but come on man!

Also the "taps" you suggest are dumb, or already assigned to things those "taps" can already do....come back when you rethink this.

Clealry you are one of those people who have no life if you go and cry about that sort of stuff.

and explain why its dumb and how not just you, but others will think its "dumb"

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner