looking for Ipad

methy10

Dec 13, 2010
Visit site
Hi friends,

I want to gift ipad to my nephew on his birthday but didn't find any good place(website) to buy the best ipad. There are many websites offering ipad
but I didn't find the website who is offering the best quality ipad. So friends please help me asap. Please suggest me the best website.

uhanrodric

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
HAHAHA. :)

No one else gonna say it? There is no difference in quality. It's the exact same prodcut regardless of if you buy it from Apple, Wal-Mart, Best-Buy, or the crack head down the street. :)

TampaDude

Jul 28, 2010
Visit site
HAHAHA. :)

No one else gonna say it? There is no difference in quality. It's the exact same prodcut regardless of if you buy it from Apple, Wal-Mart, Best-Buy, or the crack head down the street. :)

Untrue...the iPads you get from the Apple Store have more "revolutionary" and "magic" in them. ;)

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site

394067920.jpg

Mella

Apr 22, 2010
Visit site
There are no best, yup, bcz the product are the same from Apple, just turn to the offical site, like Apple store online, Best buy, Amazon, Wal-mart...If you want to buy the standard and real iPad LOL

Gadgetholik

Dec 20, 2010
Visit site

First of all what you need to know is that there is no such thing as best ipad or best quality ipad.All ipads are absolutely the same.The difference is in the price that you purchase it at,memory options available(16gb,32gb,64gb)and the option to choose between a wifi only or 3g+wifi ipad.So don't worry about quality at all as long as you're buying a new ipad.You can buy the ipad from ebay,amazon,bestbuy and apple's official website or you can alternatively visit your nearest apple store and buy the ipad.Hope this helps.Regards.

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner