YouTube slow on my ipad

silva44

Oct 5, 2010
Visit site
Ive done research on the web and I see a lot of people have the same problems I am having. Ok YouTube is really slow at loading and it can't be my Internet cuz I did a speed test and my download speed was 20 MBs. Anyone have any suggestions.

patricksmangan

Nov 26, 2010
Visit site
This wont help with all of youtubes videos, but with any that r available in html5. Goto YouTube.com/html5 and at the bottom, click "join the trial"

At the apple store, I coma red the same video on two iPads, one on the beta, one not. The one on the beta spanked the other in load time

ChrisGonzales90

Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
I wonder why there is never individual updates for the you tube app. You get it on Android, why not iOS? I can think of a few things that can be approved with a simple app update, no need to update the whole OS.

- sent from Tapatalk Pro on my HTC EVO 4G

Mella

Apr 22, 2010
Visit site
yeah, update the YouTube app, and make sure the firewall don't obstruct.
But have to admit that streaming YouTube videos on iPad is very slow, not just the reason of lacking flash, also the same with HTML5 to some degree. so now I prefer to download the videos from YouTube with iFunia free YouTube downloader to my iPad or computer for offline watching, saved much time.

PurpleDragon

Oct 26, 2009
Visit site
Video URL for demo in apps.

I will need youtube URL to implement video manuals inside of one of my apps. Hope this problem will not affect this case...

Jeremy

Retired Moderator
Mar 27, 2005
www.iMore.com
This has been a issues since the iPads initial release. Though it is not nearly as common now as it was back then.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods