TiPb iPad 32GB Wi-Fi + 3G give away!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

CtCiscoKid

Dec 23, 2010
Visit site
Birthday Wishes for Meg......iPad, iPad, iPad

TiPb crew, love listening to the weekly banter on the iPadLive Podcast.
My wife Meg's Dell D400 is on its last legs and she would love a shiny new iPad for her upcoming 40th birthday in January.
Meg is a special ed teacher here in NY and the iPad would be great in the classroom.
Happy New Year and best of luck in 2011.
CtCiscoKid

dysfunction

May 17, 2010
Visit site
My mother is incapable of performing the most basic functions on a PC. She can never remember what I've previously taught her, or apply one concept to other applications. She's an intelligent lady, but it's incredibly frustrating having to walk her through the same actions every time to import, edit, and share photos, add friends on Facebook, send email, etc.

Additionally, her TV bill has been going up and up, and she wants to switch to Netflix and Hulu, but she would want to be able to watch it on her TV, not have to use a computer that she barely understands anyway.

But every time I come over, she wants to use my iPhone, or my brother's. It's perfectly intuitive to her, something neither Macs or PCs have managed, and an iPad would be even easier with her poor eyesight. An iPad would make it much easier for her to manage the technology which she relies on more and more to stay in contact with friends across the country, but despairs of understanding. It would provide a unified, foolproof device for her online communications, TV-watching, art, and more, while saving me fruitless, frustrating hours helping her with this stuff. I'm sure it would help in her work as well (she's an elementary school teacher). I've offered to buy her one for Christmas but we both know I don't have the money, and she certainly doesn't.

Last edited:

ilovemiPhone

Dec 23, 2010
Visit site
He deserves it

I came across this contest and thought it was worth a try. I'd love to win the iPad so I could give it to my bf for christmas. I couldn't even begin to describe how much he deserves it. Seeing his face light up knowing he got an iPad would be priceless.

jrpierce

May 29, 2009
Visit site
My MBP is from a couple years ago and it is starting to poop out. I'd love to have an iPad to use in class for my notes, especially with graduate school starting soon.

pererau

Jun 24, 2009
Visit site
I need an iPad!

Help! My daughter absconded with my iPad, and now I'm left with no Angry Birds, leaving me one angry bird! Must. Have. iPad!

LittleLBC

Dec 22, 2010
Visit site
I need it!!

I'd love to own an IPAD so that I can use it as a keynote remote to run slides at my church. I lead music, and it would be so simple to teach someone to swipe slides, or even run it myself when needed! Thanks TiPb!!!

tmanns

Dec 23, 2010
Visit site
There are so many reasons why I would like to have another iPad. The main reason? I would love for my wife to stop buying paper books that take up space. ;-) My wife would love the iPad as an eBook reader and newspaper.

bwyman74

Dec 7, 2010
Visit site
Is this the same contest? I don't remember if I replied but before but here you go! I really want and ipad, I almost bought one with the Bestbuy special, but you'd be crazy to purchase one with ipad2 less than 4 months away. So winning one is the way to go!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73