TiPb iPad 32GB Wi-Fi + 3G give away!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

shweber98

Dec 22, 2010
Visit site
The TiPb Santa is coming to town!

What an awesome give away. I would love to have one of these for my wife and I to use at home, when we travel, and we may even let the kids touch it once in while...if they're really good. Thanks TiPb. Here's hoping I win.

mmeyappan

Dec 22, 2010
Visit site
Would be a very fine present for this holiday Season

iPad will be the fine present that I have ever received during the holiday season in the recent years. Tipb has been great for the past two years for my iPhone tips and tricks. With the iPad, I would use more of tipb to get more ideas for my iPad.

jfa1

Trusted Member
May 7, 2009
Visit site
ipad giveaway

I would really like to have an ipad several of my friends have them I am quite envious. Actually I have a friend who has a wifi only ipad as well as the wifi 3G. Just one would be enough for me! Thanks for coming up with this and the other giveaways you put together

memyselfandflyy

Dec 22, 2010
Visit site
This MOST LIKELY wont get read....

Im entering this contest because I really want an iPad. I know that in order to get an iPad for myself im definitely gonna have to drive down to BESTBUY and purchase one on my own. But before I do that, I might as well enter another contest from the peeps over here at TIPB...Ive been reading your blog daily for about a good 3 years...even when I had the Blackberry Storm and Its really dope...i always see these contest and giveaways and i may have entered once or twice in one under HITMEONMYHIPNUCCA...but the "that'll never be me" still stands....im entering this contest because im kinda tired of saying " that'll never be me" and screaming with CAPS LOCK ..."PICK ME! PICK ME!! I LOVE YOU GUYS! IT'LL MAKE MY WHOLE LIFE!! " and blah blah blah....lol...so here i go again.....until the next time...hopefully santa reads this...i've been good all year....

ridgeley

Dec 22, 2010
Visit site
So do I have to write the cleverest and most creative reply, or is this just a drawing? I'm sure I'll have better luck in a drawing than in any contest of creativity. :)

hermdog

Jun 6, 2008
Visit site
(start violin music) I want an iPad because the one I bought I can never use because everyone else in my family is always using it! (end violin music)

BearsFan34

Aug 2, 2010
Visit site
If I were chosen as the winner of this free iPad, my 5-year-old would benefit the most. He's got a slight learning disability, and yet every time we go to an Apple Store & we hand him an iPad educational game, he picks it right up & amazes us with how fast and how much he learns. Of course we'd love to mess around with one, but truthfully my son would get the most out of it.

benedfit

Dec 22, 2010
Visit site
Flipboard obsession

I need an iPad as I have had to resort to watching the video for Flipboard on YouTube over and over again as I am obsessed with trying it!

Help a poor dreamer at christmas!

dcercone

Dec 22, 2010
Visit site
Love the forum. [Check]
Love the content. [Check]
Love being up to date on iPad & iPhone news. [Check]
Love to have an iPad. [ ]

Please help me fill in the last item on my checklist!

Just like anyone else, I'd love to have an iPad because they are obviously cool. However, on a more serious note, I'd love a larger screen for apps I use on my iPhone that help me stay productive and I'd really like to start learning how to program for it!

Thanks for being so generous TiPb!

Cheers!
Happy Holidays!
DJ

rivarivo

Dec 22, 2010
Visit site
I'm not sure whether I can have or win this iPad,,
Meanwhile, I just stuck with my beloved PowerBook 12" for five years now,,
*Santa knows who's naughty, who's not,,

Merry Christmas TiPb,,

Status