TiPb iPad 32GB Wi-Fi + 3G give away!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

bobreck

Sep 1, 2010
Visit site
Awesome! Count me in. Thank you TiPb and Waze! I would love to win an iPad considering that I can't afford to go buy one myself. Thanks!

Fafafoooey

May 15, 2005
Visit site
Thanks Tipb.com!!! This would be really nice as a Christmas gift for my father. He loves his iPhone and does not know how to type and would pick up on an iPad quickly since he is familiar with the iPhone already.

ncl

Nov 2, 2010
Visit site
Would love a 32Gb model! The wife and I currently share a 16gb iPad and love it. I would love to take one with me and still have one for her.....then we wouldn't have to squabble over who gets to play angry birds either ;)

bjirvin

Dec 14, 2009
Visit site
Yes!!!

This would be awesome, I want to get a iPad for my wife. She's a bit of technophobe and gets really frustrated trying to use a PC and even a Mac (tho maybe a little less so). I just figured out that the answer for her is an iPad. She's been using my 3G iPhone for several months and really likes it but for doing any real online stuff the iPad would really get her going!

Thelee08

Dec 7, 2010
Visit site
I have always wanted an iPad for my own use. But I know my mother wants one because she would really like to learn to develop software for it for medical apps to help hospitals and doctors and I would really love to be able to give her one for christmas but I am unable to afford it cause of school. Could you please please PLEASE be so kind as to grant me this Christmas wish to my mother.

Dtdunn

Dec 7, 2010
Visit site
iPad!

Merry Christmas TiPb! iPad is for my wife! I don't deserve it, but she does! She home-schools three kids, has very little time to herself, is not able to keep up on her emails and web surfing (mainly for school resources) while keeping the house together, teaching the kids and feeding the family! I am at work long hours to support the whole mess and would love to give her an iPad to show her my love.

David

Last edited:

klcrow8690

Sep 19, 2010
Visit site
I would really like the iPad, because I believe it would be the most useful device for me to get things done. First off I am a restraunt manager, and having an iPad would give me the opportunity to check into my store while I am at home. There are websites that are compatable with the iPad that let me look at my security cameras, check my sales, watch for cash and product overages and shortages, and help me complete my weekly paperwork more efficiently. Also, I do freelance work for Game Chronicles Magazine. It is a website by gamers, for gamers, that cover game reviews, previews, and news. Having an iPad would help me to do some more of my writing and app reviews better, because I have compatible apps for the iPad, yet I don't have the hardware available. Finally, we are looking into the possibility of delveloping a digital magazine, using the iPad's capibilites, bringing the world of gaming into a whole new digital medium. Overall, the iPad is a fun computer and one that I can't wait to get my hands on! Thank You!!!! :)

tonytuba

Dec 7, 2010
Visit site
Free iPad

I run a non profit musical ensemble that is very tight with funds, as always is the case with NFP's. we are in serious need of a mobile device that can help with certain tasks used to operate, such as spread sheets and accounting type things. This would be a wonderful gift to our organization.

mikeypugs

Dec 7, 2010
Visit site
I would definately love an iPad, not only for myself but for my 3 year old daughter. She has become something of an expert with my iPhone, and if I'm ever to use it myself at home I have to get her one of these beauties.

Here's hoping!

downunderguy

Jun 8, 2009
Visit site
It would be for my grandson; I was going to get him one but things have been a bit tough. This would be great for him, of course if it turns out he doesn't like it...I'll enjoy it!!

mmitch633

Feb 9, 2010
Visit site
All i want for christmas is an ipad!!

All i want for christmas is an ipad!! I would be so happy to win this give-away. I am a huge apple enthusiast and would love to get chosen to win this amazing device!!!

hckyplayer024

Dec 7, 2010
Visit site
I want an iPad so I can browse the web and answer emails comfortably from my couch while watching TV. It would be really awesome if I won and would really make my holiday season, times are tough this year and no presents for me!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2