TiPb iPad 32GB Wi-Fi + 3G give away!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rene Ritchie

Old Man Ritchie
Jan 12, 2007
www.about.me
tipb_ipad_holiday_give-away.jpg

Thanks to the fine folks at Waze, 'tis the season to give away a brand new Apple iPad 32GB Wi-Fi + 3G!!

If you want in on the give-away just leave a single reply on this thread and let us know how much you'd like a shiny new iPad for the holidays!

Contest begins now and ends December 24, 2010, at 12pm PT. We'll announce the winner right here on TiPb.com on December 25, 2010.3.

US shipping address required (you can enter from anywhere but we can only ship within the US).

MAGNUS

Feb 19, 2010
Visit site
Awesome. You guys always have great give-aways. Can't wait to get my iPad.

Edit: Forgot to add why I really want it. I NEED it. Recently had to get rid of my WiFi only model and have been counting down the days to get my hands on another iPad. Hope to have an even better Xmas morning thanks to tipb.com.

Last edited:
Reactions: marjorie7777

riteshp83

Oct 1, 2010
Visit site
Holiday Miracle

I would love to win an iPad as I have wanted one since its debut but have never had the money to actually go out and buy one. Being the apple enthusiast that I am I would love the chance to win this!

DataCentre

Jan 26, 2010
www.datacentredesigns.ca
I would like a new iPad to give to my wife as she is always wanting to use mine. I like to share my toys, but she hogs it more than I get to use it. I want my iPad back and can only afford one.

cjvitek

Jul 5, 2008
Visit site
TipB is turning into Oprah!

"You get an iPad, you get an iPad, you get an iPad!"

On a side note, I am sure my wife would love a shiny new iPad that I would give her if I won this contest. :)

Chris

rj5570

May 5, 2010
Visit site
C'mon Santa!

Ok I know you all at TiPb are secretly Elves that only Morph themselves into a human figure to keep us all in the dark that Santa is real!

So please whisper in Santa's ear for me and deliver me an iPad 32GB Wi-Fi + 3G!!! Forget my two front teeth, this is what I want!

Please Santa!

IMFSHN

May 6, 2009
Visit site
A Very Merry Christmas Indeed!

This will be the ultimate video playing, app gaming, web surfing, "When are we going to be at Grandma & Grandpa's place" deterrent for my son and wife, Ever!

Best,

Shawn

okstateboi07

Oct 1, 2010
Visit site
Would die if i had and Ipad.... i would not be able to put the thing down...it would be filled with news apps and games just like my Iphone.

Got the Shakes

Jun 18, 2009
Visit site
I would love an iPad since I'll be doing some traveling and don't want to lug my laptop around. Seems like the perfect way to keep me entertained on the airplane!

Status
Not open for further replies.