TiPb iPad 32GB Wi-Fi + 3G give away!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

pbertling

Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
Please choose me

I'd like to be selfish and win it for myself, but I can totally see my whole family using it more than just me. My wife could use it for e-mail, browsing, and what not, while my kids can use it for learning, using the apps I already have on my iPhone, like Star Walk, iBooks, as well as the not so educational but fun ones. Please choose my family, not me.

geekAdrift

Feb 22, 2010
Visit site
I'd love to win an iPad. Some of the apps I use on my iPod Touch are screaming for a bigger screen. Especially Shake & Spell 3D (the squares are awfully small in 3D 3x3 mode) and the various eBook reader apps.

catchmeblue70

Dec 8, 2010
Visit site
Winning an iPad with 3G would solve my home computing problem. I live in an area that only has dial-up...broadband stops 3 miles away from my house with little chance of getting it any time soon. My iPhone is really the only internet I have since dial-up is useless, so I'm forced to drive the 20 or so miles to campus just to get online. I don't just want to win, I neeeed to win.

OmgWaTF

Dec 12, 2010
Visit site
Ipad Giveaway

Hi! Im new to this forum, but i really love your website. I really want the iPad because i need it for school. Right now im not in the best economic state and getting this iPad would really brighten up my overall mood and help me get through school, seeing as i dont have a computer. Getting that new iPad would make me extremely happy and grateful this christmas! Thx TiPB!!

brantf

Dec 13, 2010
Visit site
I would really like an ipad to use for work. I work as a construction manager and could see the ipad helping me tremendously at the jobsite. I hope I win!

gainc#IM

Jan 6, 2010
Visit site
I would love to win so I could give to my wife for Christmas. She really would like to have one but money is tight so it is out of the question for now.

touchyphone

Apr 21, 2009
Visit site
Always great giveaways at TiPB.....couldnt get any better than this one.

I'd love a shiny new iPad for Christmas, but would totally understand if I dont win ;)

If I won, I'd give it to my parents, they never buy new tech, but they always say they want an iPad! hahahah, my mom still has the same cell phone from 2001. LOL

Happy Holidays all!

touchyphone

Apr 21, 2009
Visit site
I would love to win so I could give to my wife for Christmas. She really would like to have one but money is tight so it is out of the question for now.

Might I suggest what my sister did for her husband who was tight on money, she sold their old unsused tech and gear on Gazelle and with the money made was able to get my bro in law a 16GB wifi ipad! Gazelle is totally trustworthy BTW!

Angie

Dec 13, 2010
Visit site
I would like to win an iPad because i think it would be perfect for my son who will soon go to college and it would be really useful for him.

Please pick me

Jbagley

Dec 14, 2010
Visit site
I WANT THE FREE IPAD SOOOOOOOOO BAD..... IF YOU GIVE IT TO ME, I WILL TATOO TipB ON ME!!

Seriously.... I will send pics of me getting the tattoo and the finished product!

Last edited:

lavenderlady

Dec 8, 2010
Visit site
I would love to win this iPad so I can give my 16g wifi to my three grand daughters. They love to read and draw and I want to encourage them all I can!

I am brand new to the forum and to Apple too!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MadisonOlsen