- 12-21-2010, 02:02 PM #1551
- 12-21-2010, 02:08 PM #1552
All I want for Christmas is my two iPads, two iPads, two iPads...
But I'll settle for just one! Pick me please!
- 12-21-2010, 02:34 PM #1553
iPad for Christmas!!!!
This would be the the best Christmas gift, getting apple's best product of 2010! This would be great fo rmy family and I.
- 12-21-2010, 02:56 PM #1554
Why I need an iPad
I was hoping to get an iPad for xmas this year, but unfortunately, I just had to buy a new car and washer and dryer for the house, so I'm guessing my wife probably will not be splurging on an ipad for me this year. Maybe Father's Day? I suppose the new version should be out around then...hmmm.
- 12-21-2010, 03:23 PM #1555iPhone Newbie
- 21 Posts
This would be awesome
- 12-21-2010, 03:29 PM #1556iMore Newbie
- 11 Posts
I've been a good boy this year and would really love an iPad for Christmas. Come on Santa Rene, make a boy happy on Christmas.
- 12-21-2010, 03:45 PM #1557
There are a ton of reasons I would like to have an iPad. Most of the things that I use my computer for I could do with it. Plus, I'd love an iPad to go with the iPhone4 I am getting myself for my birthday next month. I promise to be good and let my girlfriend use it once in a while too!
- 12-21-2010, 05:15 PM #1558
What better way to keep track of TiPb than with an 'iPad Giveaway' iPad!!
- 12-21-2010, 06:01 PM #1559iPhone Nanite
- 6 Posts
Sure Hope I Win!!
The iPad is at the top of my list this year. I'd sure love to win one!!!
- 12-21-2010, 06:12 PM #1560
- 12-21-2010, 06:30 PM #1561iPhone Newbie
- 33 Posts
You guy are the best. I hope you pick me
- 12-21-2010, 06:43 PM #1562
I would love to win an iPad for Xmas. I had ordered one when they were launched but my dad and mom were both laid off a week apart from each other. So I decided to help them out and then I got laid off from my job so I had to cancel my order and I've been wanting to get one ever since.
- 12-21-2010, 07:06 PM #1563
Hope to win!
I love Apple products and I would love to to my school work on this. I am a student and I can't afford one so this would be really awesome to have!
Thanks TiPb for the opportunity and keep up the great work.
- 12-21-2010, 07:17 PM #1564
Geeky response - I work in Quality
I honestly do not care when I might land an iPad, however I DO want to show it off to my company. I believe we are missing the boat with Apple's technology.
Thanks for teaching me about this device and all that it can do for me and our business.
- 12-21-2010, 07:48 PM #1565iPhone Nanite
- 9 Posts
Count me in for this one!
- 12-21-2010, 08:01 PM #1566
You guys are great look forward to every podcast. The reason i would love to have this ipad is my wife . She would love this as a gift.
Keep up the good work
- 12-21-2010, 08:33 PM #1567
Wow, would love and iPad! Good luck ya'll, but here's hopin' I win!
- 12-21-2010, 08:58 PM #1568
ipad for volunteer work
I would love to win the ipad that will be given away in December. I work with the deaf and hard of hearing. All of our teaching material is video based. It would be wonderful to have the large screen to be able to see the videos more clearly. I currently use an ipod touch, which is a little small for what I do.
I do this work as a volunteer and as such do not receive any wages, which puts this the ipad waaaaaay out of reach.
- 12-21-2010, 09:34 PM #1569
- 12-21-2010, 09:49 PM #1570
- 12-21-2010, 10:08 PM #1571
- 12-21-2010, 10:25 PM #1572iPhone Nanite
- 2 Posts
Ready for a Holiday Break
I would love to win this Ipad, mostly for my mom as she is a tech geek at heart. As i can not afford to buy her one to open her world to apple products. You guys do a great job. Love the show.
- 12-21-2010, 10:52 PM #1573
- 12-21-2010, 11:00 PM #1574
- 12-21-2010, 11:15 PM #1575
If i win I may finally be able to give a good reason as to why i listen to ipad live.