TiPb iPad 32GB Wi-Fi + 3G give away!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

herbielovebug53

Dec 12, 2010
Visit site
Why I would love an iPad

The reason i would love to have an ipad is that first i am a big apple fan. i have received an iphone 3g and 3gs from friends who have upgraded to an iphone 4, and i have caught the ios bug. i bought an ipod 2nd gen last year and i love it. unfortunately i cant afford an ipad at all cause of my credit is so bad with bills. I have tried every mean to get an ipad and heard from iphone live and ipad live (which i am a big fan of both show, i learn a lot) that you guys were giving one away. I would really love it that I would be chosen to win this ipad cause one I would use it for everything under the sun, second my laptop would no longer be needed, and third it would make me love rene and georgia a whole lot more.

Merry Christmas

Scott Moore
Northlake, IL

patcom8

Jun 5, 2008
Visit site
I could really use an ipad this Christmas season because I will be traveling on the LIRR much more this coming year with my new job. I have an hour commute on the train in the morning and then another hour on the way home. Additionally I will be traveling to meet with clients all around the new york area. Being able to use the ipad as a visual aid with clients documents and also being able to look up client accounts on safari will be extremely helpful.

THANKS TIPB!!

mdpatsfan

Jun 21, 2010
Visit site
Would love to win a Ipad. It would be so wicked to use waze on my Ipad that waze gives me while sitting in traffic. Plus because its larger then my Iphone it would be so much easer to use at the firehouse on medical and fire calls. Fingers crossed!

Happy Holidays tiPb and waze!

dunn.brian

Dec 12, 2010
Visit site
iPad Giveaway

I would really love to win an iPad. They look amazing and from using one, I love it...so much bigger than the iPhone. Thanks for the chance to enter. :) Happy holidays. :cool:

Wazem

Dec 13, 2010
Visit site
Merry christmas to all at tipb!

Are you kidding me? Doesn't everyone want an Ipad. Wow! I might be able to use Waze without my glasses, (excellent app by the way)! Thanks to Everyone at TIPB and have a Great Christmas and a Safe and Happy New Year.

Always,
Wazem

Luisgb

Sep 8, 2010
Visit site
I would looooove one!

Have an iPhone and would love to compliment it with my iPad!! they're super expensive so this would be awesome for the holidays!!

catadjuster

Jul 20, 2010
Visit site
If I won an iPad the first thing I would do is use it to find out what Waze is. Actually I'm going to do that right now, but I'll do it again anyway once I have the iPad in my hands.

Artorius

Dec 13, 2010
Visit site
Hello there. I've always thought that the iPad would be a nice "oh crap I need to look up something but I don't want to have to wait for my laptop to un-hibernate, or hear it's lousy fan noise!" device. I'd use it quietly before I go to sleep, reading odd articles or books that bore me into slumber. Sadly, the price led me to decide against purchasing one. So, of course, it'd be really nifty to get one of these as a gift. =]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2