TiPb iPad 32GB Wi-Fi + 3G give away!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tman7729

Dec 8, 2010
Visit site
Don't want it at all... NEED IT.

I dont want a iPad. I need one. I've been drawn in by this apple goodness and left with nothing but desire for its metalic and glossy goodness.

Oh yeah, my eyes are bad too so it would make for better reading at my age.

Thank you TiPb!:D

davidcox6

Oct 1, 2010
Visit site
Wow. What a great Christmas gift for ME. Bought one for my wife for Christmas so this would keep me from being jealous. Keep up the good works guys. I'd love to have this iPad.

Thanks,
David

hsumra

Sep 23, 2009
Visit site
WooHoo iPad give away!! I have been trying to convince my girlfriend to buy me one for a while...

I wish I had the available funds to get one, but I'm saving for my wedding. It really sucks because having an iPad would really help with planning and organizing for the wedding!

isuquinndog

May 15, 2010
Visit site
My laptop is dying and I would LOVE LOVE LOVE a new iPad to replace it as I can't afford to replace it. Then, I can keep reading TiPb!!

kjparfekt

Oct 2, 2010
Visit site
I've been resistant to apple products but the great success of having my shuffle at the gym makes me want to go apple all the way... Please hook me up with an awesome iPad so I can stop being envious of my friends.

billsboy99

Dec 8, 2010
Visit site
Shiny New Ipad

I would love a new ipad for the holidays, mainly so my girlfriend will stop monopolizing mine (not such a fan of waking up to new fashion apps cluttering my shiny not so new ipad!) Happy Holidays

azknight

Mar 24, 2010
Visit site
I would LOVE to win this iPad!

The place where I work purchased an iPad for development. I got the bittersweet opportunity to use the iPad for a couple of days before it was given to an executive. I miss it! I want it! I NEED it!

Mar 24, 2010
Visit site
Make me the coolest wife ever...

I would LOVE to win this iPad because I would gift it to my husband (and he would share). I am HORRIBLE at surprises and since my husband manages our finances, the best I can do outside of this is a Bazinga T-Shirt. This is the only way I could get him a great present. How cool would I be???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2