- 12-13-2010, 11:35 AM #1301iPhone Newbie
- 14 Posts
I need to win one so I can stop wasting my time at an Apple store obsessing about it!
- 12-13-2010, 11:40 AM #1302
- 12-13-2010, 11:45 AM #1303
Count me in this beautiful display of consumerism.
- 12-13-2010, 11:56 AM #1304iPhone Newbie
- 15 Posts
Please choose me
I'd like to be selfish and win it for myself, but I can totally see my whole family using it more than just me. My wife could use it for e-mail, browsing, and what not, while my kids can use it for learning, using the apps I already have on my iPhone, like Star Walk, iBooks, as well as the not so educational but fun ones. Please choose my family, not me.
- 12-13-2010, 01:27 PM #1305
- 12-13-2010, 01:42 PM #1306iPhone Nanite
- 5 Posts
Winning an iPad with 3G would solve my home computing problem. I live in an area that only has dial-up...broadband stops 3 miles away from my house with little chance of getting it any time soon. My iPhone is really the only internet I have since dial-up is useless, so I'm forced to drive the 20 or so miles to campus just to get online. I don't just want to win, I neeeed to win.
- 12-13-2010, 01:56 PM #1307
Hi! Im new to this forum, but i really love your website. I really want the iPad because i need it for school. Right now im not in the best economic state and getting this iPad would really brighten up my overall mood and help me get through school, seeing as i dont have a computer. Getting that new iPad would make me extremely happy and grateful this christmas! Thx TiPB!!
- 12-13-2010, 01:56 PM #1308
- 12-13-2010, 02:41 PM #1309
- 12-13-2010, 03:03 PM #1310
- 12-13-2010, 03:38 PM #1311
- 12-13-2010, 03:51 PM #1312
- 12-13-2010, 05:26 PM #1313
- 12-13-2010, 05:33 PM #1314
Always great giveaways at TiPB.....couldnt get any better than this one.
I'd love a shiny new iPad for Christmas, but would totally understand if I dont win
If I won, I'd give it to my parents, they never buy new tech, but they always say they want an iPad! hahahah, my mom still has the same cell phone from 2001. LOL
Happy Holidays all!
- 12-13-2010, 05:35 PM #1315
- 12-13-2010, 05:55 PM #1316
I would like to win an iPad because i think it would be perfect for my son who will soon go to college and it would be really useful for him.
Please pick me
- 12-13-2010, 07:14 PM #1317
- 12-13-2010, 08:02 PM #1318
- 12-13-2010, 08:19 PM #1319
I would love to win this iPad so I can give my 16g wifi to my three grand daughters. They love to read and draw and I want to encourage them all I can!
I am brand new to the forum and to Apple too!
- 12-13-2010, 08:26 PM #1320
Ipad for Mom
I have my iDevice but this iPad would be perfect for mom and free her from the tyranny of an old PC.
- 12-13-2010, 08:34 PM #1321
- 12-13-2010, 08:47 PM #1322iPhone Nanite
- 2 Posts
I want a ipad, to help with my Bible Study and preaching and to play Angry Birds. I will call it George and I will hug it and squeeze it and love it.
Thanks for an awesome website and great contests.
Last edited by jdw300; 12-13-2010 at 08:53 PM.
- 12-13-2010, 08:51 PM #1323
- 12-13-2010, 09:58 PM #1324iPhone Nanite
- 9 Posts
Well, if anyone can win one, I may as well put my hat in the ring!
- 12-13-2010, 10:11 PM #1325