- 12-08-2010, 04:04 PM #1101
- 12-08-2010, 04:05 PM #1102
I would be very surprised!
A new iPad, what would I do with that? Well, for one, my eyes would feel so much better. While the iPhone is great, I have been noticing a bit of eye strain the past few days. A big screen I'm sure would help me out. I would love to be able to download some books and be able to carry them all around without the bulk.
Thanks for the opportunity. All my fingers and toes are crossed.
- 12-08-2010, 04:08 PM #1103iPhone Nanite
- 3 Posts
TIPB Pick me!
TIPB this is the third contest i joined in your site and I havent won anything yet. No one is to blame (or maybe the random number generator).
I think third is a charm and winning the ipad this xmas will be super awesomeness.
TIPB can you please pick me?
GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!
- 12-08-2010, 04:10 PM #1104
- 12-08-2010, 04:11 PM #1105
How much I'd like to win the iPad give away
This is how MMM MMM UUU UUU CCCCCC HHH HHH I'D LIKE TO WIN!
MMMM MMMM UUU UUU CC HHH HHH
MMM MMM MMM UUU UUU CC HHHHHHH
MMM M MMM UUUU UU CC HHH HHH
MMM MMM UUUUUU CCCCCC HHH HHH
This would look better if I typed it on a new iPad!
Last edited by Giffster007; 12-08-2010 at 04:16 PM. Reason: Letters were misaligned and still are
- 12-08-2010, 04:44 PM #1106
- 12-08-2010, 04:44 PM #1107iPhone Nanite
- 9 Posts
I want an iPad!
Would love to win this contest!
- 12-08-2010, 04:56 PM #1108
I want to win an iPad so I can gift it to my 011011010110111101101101 for XMAS!
- 12-08-2010, 05:04 PM #1109iMore Intermediate
- 106 Posts
I would love a new iPad but can't afford one right now. This is a great looking gadget.
- 12-08-2010, 05:24 PM #1110
- 12-08-2010, 06:02 PM #1111iPhone Nanite
- 3 Posts
This would be a perfect gift for my gf. She's 3 months pregnant and would be a awesome gift. Can't afford one right now cuz we're saving for the baby! Hook a brother up and make this xmas a good one for her.
Sobersoul (soon to be a father)
- 12-08-2010, 06:14 PM #1112iPhone Nanite
- 2 Posts
My wife is tired of her laptop, and an iPad would be even better!
- 12-08-2010, 06:16 PM #1113
- 12-08-2010, 06:16 PM #1114
Well, what else? Reading books, pdf and watching HD movies and series.
- 12-08-2010, 06:22 PM #1115
This would be great. I am a part time student doing programming and networking and would love to get my hands on one of these, this would help a low budget and school loans student a lot because I can use this at school as I currently cannot afford to even buy a laptop.
Thanks TIPB you guys are great!!!
- 12-08-2010, 06:43 PM #1116
All I want for Christmas is an Ipad
As a pastor I will use it to preach from. Then I would write an article for TIPB on how to preach from an Ipad.
That is what I will do if you pick me!
- 12-08-2010, 06:49 PM #1117iPhone Nanite
- 6 Posts
I have always wanted an iPad but can't afford one. Have a baby on the way and could really use it to look at photos and videos of him. Thanks!
- 12-08-2010, 07:25 PM #1118iPhone Newbie
- 13 Posts
I would love to have an iPad. Currently 'between jobs', so buying one of these fabulous puppies is not in the cards. I would use it use for my job search, to prepare for and take notes during interviews, watch Netflix during any free time, write at least one of those business plans I have rattling around in my head and of course, play Angry Birds in full screen style!!
Receiving an iPad would turnaround what has been a rather dismal 2010. Here's hoping!! Thanks!
- 12-08-2010, 07:32 PM #1119
- 12-08-2010, 07:53 PM #1120
- 12-08-2010, 07:57 PM #1121
- 12-08-2010, 08:13 PM #1122
- 12-08-2010, 08:51 PM #1123
- 12-08-2010, 09:01 PM #1124
and the winner is...ME
just in case you decide on smiley faces, heres a few with the face I will make when I win!
I won, OMG
If I dont win
- 12-08-2010, 09:12 PM #1125iPhone Nanite
- 4 Posts
I need one because I'm probably the only one here who DOESN'T have one! HA!