TiPb iPad 32GB Wi-Fi + 3G give away!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 19, 2010
Visit site
Why I need a iPad

My life is so crazy being a college student. It would be such an amazing Christmas if I got a iPad. Being in school its almost impossible to succeed without a computer. Having an iPad would definitely help me out.

GibMcFragger

Sep 5, 2010
Visit site
Oh man. That would make my life so much easier right now. I have been looking at the iPad for ages, but it's outside my price ranger for the moment. boooooo.

husam

Dec 8, 2010
Visit site
Hi guys
thanks for this throwaway, I am looking to get an ipad to replace my ipod touch , I was waiting for the ipad 2 to get a better deal on ipad 1 but it will be great if i win this ipad because working on the tiny ipod touch is making my eyes too tired .
thanks again

mapleleaf

Mar 2, 2010
Visit site
Sweet!

I would love to win this!

My laptop got stolen 8 days ago and I would love this iPad...it would help me pay bills online which is (was!) how I paid all of them!!

tjcoppper

Dec 8, 2010
Visit site
I want to be a winner

I would like to win a new ipad 3G WIFI for my wife. We are expecting our new baby in March, following our 9th anniversary in February. She has been wanted an iPad so badly, and with me recently being losing my job because of downsizing, I cannot provide her with this luxury.
Please allow me to give this gift to the woman that I love with all my heart. She derserves it. (Actually, so do I)

cherryhead25

Jul 18, 2008
Visit site
I need it 'cause I've strayed from the straight and narrow. I needed an unlocked phone for my work and went with a competitor's phone for financial reasons. The iPad would make my trips to Kuwait MUCH, MUCH more bearable.....

Palm IIIx>Palm V> Handspring Prism> Dell Axim> Palm Treo 650> Palm Treo 700p> Sprint 6700> Sprint 6800> iPhone 3g> Nokia N900

marlin#IM

Dec 7, 2010
Visit site
Amazing giveaway

Y'all are awesome! This is my first forum post. Usually just read the reviews.

I could really use this for college. My big ole laptop is killing my back. I really want to get an iPad so I can take all my class notes with it. Being an engineering major, most of my notes are drawing things and working out problems. A pogo stick would be an instant buy after I win :)

Thank you for the opportunity!

cmarber

Mar 24, 2010
Visit site
I've been begging my wife for ever for an iPad with no luck, we've recently been matched with and adoptive son from South Korea, so no we need to tighten our belts to provide for our new son. An iPad from TiPb.com would be the best Christmas present ever!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox