TiPb iPad 32GB Wi-Fi + 3G give away!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

kccbrown

Jan 18, 2009
Visit site
Would love it

I need to keep up with reading! Too many ebooks and pdf (job related)
Need to save the cash for the holidays, specially since don't have it to spend :)

Mufin_boy

Dec 8, 2010
Visit site
Hi I'm Andr?s, and I am from Puerto Rico. I visit Tipb since like a year ago but never been on a competition :D

Well, I want an iPad because I've never haved the honor to have one. I really would love to have one for this Christmas ^_^ Good luck everyone and Merry Christmas!

gom4381

Oct 11, 2010
Visit site
I would really love it-Hook me up!!!

Hey! I would love the Ipad because it would save me so much money and I wouldn't have to go to craigslist to work out some strange agreement to procure one. So being that I know you guys just love your adoring fans I would oblige you to consider hooking me up. I am a new Apple convert after buying every phone under the sun. I love the iPhone 4 32GB(See, it would match my phone also!) and I bought apps before I got the thing. I check the posts you guys make literally every few hours from my phone or laptop. I don't always login but if there is an IP address associated with this message then you would see I'm not lying. I changed the DNS servers to Google because of Comcast. So please hook me up! And I would also do soooooooooooooooo much reading and all types of other good things with the iPad. It would not go to waste. I can finally take my videos on the go with me also. I have an Itunes library about 70GB. So if you see an Ipad 32GB lying around pick it up, pick it up, and pass it to me. Thank you again!

Jimbos Jumbos

Jan 22, 2010
Visit site
Would love to have the iPad

I was one of the "anti-Apple" guys. Yes, I had the ipod, but kept using my blackberry. Finally, I broke down and bought the iphone this spring. When the iPad was released, I just laughed and thought, who would waste their money. Well, I was at the Apple store on Saturday. I Have to get an iPad. WOW, what a cool toy.

Jason4869#IM

Jan 19, 2010
Visit site
Awesome ipad!

I am a college student and as much fun as that is, an Ipad would brighten up my stress filled, low income, and unhappy-cause-i-dont-have-an-Ipad Life ;)

Apple Enthusiast (like every other member), help me out :)

tmasopust

Jun 22, 2010
Visit site
The reason I want this iPad is because I'm on the fence. My wife was going to surprise me with one for Christmas but I'd rather her not spend the money if version 3 is around the corner. Of course winning one changes everything!

javierE186

Dec 8, 2010
Visit site
I would really like this giveaway for the fact that I have not bought a new apple product since the first iPhone. Now I do not want anyone to pity me or anyone to think I am making this up just to get it. The truth is I would like it, but like many, I do not have the money to buy it.

wvu_sweetie#IM

Dec 8, 2010
Visit site
Would love one!

I'm a college student that can't afford one, but would love to have one! Perfect helper to my computer science and computer engineering courses!

Please pick me TiPb!

rr4him

Jul 11, 2008
Visit site
iPad, youPad, let's all scream for iPad! At least I would scream if I win a new iPad! I would even scream on video for all of TIPB to see!!!

hoshea

Sep 9, 2010
Visit site
Thank you for the Ipad, She Will LOVE It.

Thanks for the opportunity to win this Ipad.

When I win, I will give this Ipad to it's rightful owner, that would be my wife.

She would really love to have this Ipad, and is really deserving of receiving it.

Thanks,

Hoshea

BBBoldLover

Nov 2, 2010
Visit site
Well hello

My parents don't really celebrate Christmas so I really can't count on presents this year. Winning this would be the perfect present. Also, I just became an iPhone user in September and I've had Mac for two years and it still works perfect to this day, an iPad would really complete my collection!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MadisonOlsen