TiPb iPad 32GB Wi-Fi + 3G give away!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

frankdjr

Jul 9, 2010
Visit site
What a great Christmas present that would be!!

I would luv an iPad for Christmas, wanted one but wouldn't ask the wife since it's too expensive for her to give so I would gladly take one on TiPb.

Thanks, Frank

dbjaime3

Nov 7, 2009
Visit site
Send it my way, I have never been much of an Apple person but after getting this iphone 4 I just can't put it down. Can't get my wife to get ride of her Black Berry, but she has been asking alot of questions about the Ipad. If I was to win it for her, I would be "Da Man"

JArmour15

Jun 9, 2010
Visit site
Well reading everyone else's post it would seem that my reason for wanting an ipad is not nearly as good as the rest. I really would just love to have one to be able to tie our computer, phones, apple tv and network together. It would really be cool for our son as he grows up to keep a biography of sorts of him with the ipad.

Either way this site is awesome and I'm extremely happy I found it.

mrbutler45

May 11, 2009
Visit site
OHMGOSH.... hmm. why do I need it...
Well i've never had an iPad, My Mac is 3 years old and falling apart, and I need something to keep me at bay.

thommie343

Sep 21, 2010
Visit site
I would love the ipad because i had to sell my iMac so that i could buy Christmas presents for my little girls. Now all i have to access the internet is my iphone.

kmills2

Jun 19, 2010
Visit site
Well I bought a 32gig 3G about 3months. The same day i bought it slipped off my couch and cracked the screen so bad it was unusable. So needless to say I need a new iPad and I can't afford another one. Please let me win

Bronson#IM

Dec 8, 2010
Visit site
Thanks

First, thanks for the giveway. I am a former Blackberry fan. After getting an iPad in May, I feel in love with it and converted to an iPhone.

Second, I love the ease of use of the iPad. I would love to win one to give to my parents, who are older and find a PC a little too much to operate. This would be idea for them to access the internet and check their email. Additionally, it would save me hours of parental tech support.

Thanks again for the offer!

davec3275

Sep 10, 2010
Visit site
I would love to win the iPad. I have been trying to win one since they were released. This would be great for my 2 kids, they love to play games on my iPhone, and the iPad would be an even better experience for them.

Dudley228

Dec 7, 2010
Visit site
I want an iPad

I would love to win an iPad so that I could sell it to help pay for the iPad I bought for my wife for Christmas and the one I bought myself.:)

Obishka

Dec 8, 2010
Visit site
Holiday iPad?

What a wonderful give away!

I would love to get my hands on an iPad for college. I've seen various note taking applications that would be beneficial, not to mention advantage wifi and 3G access would give me.

Thanks for my chance to win an iPad, TiPb. I love this site!

ron.roberts2

Dec 8, 2010
Visit site
Man do I ever want an iPad

An iPad would be the best gift I could get this Christmas. I love the products that Apple has released and would love to own this device. Please pick me and make it my best Christmas ever.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Modernormal