TiPb iPad 32GB Wi-Fi + 3G give away!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

benrioux

Dec 7, 2010
Visit site
Win an Ipad

I would love to win an Ipad to give as a gift to my wife for the wonderful baby girl that we've got and the life that she offer to me.:)

Jun 28, 2010
Visit site
Omg and iPad can help me with my studies at Univercity =[ But I'm sure no one from the UK would ever win a prize on tipb, Good luck everyone and who ever does get it :) Have a good christmas you lucky person.

Scooter2

Dec 7, 2010
Visit site
Better than the boss

That would be a win on my side. My boss gets the latest tech and doesn't
Know how to use it. I always haveto show him how to use them. I would love to have a better iPad than him.

RG13

Sep 5, 2010
Visit site
I really want to win this shiny new iPad so instead of sitting on a computer desk i can go anywhere and still be connected to the internet.

colsheppard

Jul 8, 2009
Visit site
TiPb SANTA - IPAD PLEASE!!!!

Definitely could use an iPad! It will help this 99er look for a job and give me something nice to focus on should I have to move in with my in-laws. :(

evilsofa

Dec 8, 2010
Visit site
This would be a great gift for my MOM!

I sure would like to give my Mom this for christmas this year especially after everything she has done for me in the past.

erikvg89

Dec 8, 2010
Visit site
It would be a dream come true always wanted one since the rumors started coming out about it. It would complete my apple products I have at home.

I would say TiPb is the best website for apple enthusiasts and you guys do a wonderful job

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
INTERNET BUNDLE NOW