TiPb iPad 32GB Wi-Fi + 3G give away!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

justincirello

Jul 7, 2010
Visit site
Happy holidays!

I'd love to win an iPad for my mom; she absolutely loves eBay and she sells and buys items like no other!!! Anyway, she's been using a 1999 Dell/Windows laptop... and we all know how bad that must be to use on a regular basis! the iPad would be perfect for her

thanks again and happy holidays to all!!! :)

mad_eyes

Oct 26, 2010
Visit site
i've never owned an iphone, itouch, or ipad. i'd love for this to be my first apple touchscreen experience.

i used to have an ipod classic, but that someone stole it when i was at the bus station last week :( it would really be a nice pick me up if i was able to win an ipad.

thanks.

Last edited:

Brye#IM

Mar 25, 2010
Visit site
All I'd need for Christmas.

Well, to be honest, I've been saving up for an iPad since it came out, and I'm really getting no where. My family is going to Texas right after Christmas (I'll be staying home), and since we live in Hawaii, and fares are super expensive, money will be kinda tight around the holidays. And, well, to put it short, Christmas will kinda suck (for me at least).

I've always wanted one to be able to easily browse the web and watch movies. And my MacBook always seems to be preoccupied by someone else in my family. So basically, I'm stuck with my grandfathers PC circa 2005.I really love this site for tips and news for my iPhone and all other Apple goodness, and I frequent this site every day like nobodies business. (Complete Apple nerd)

So, TiPB, an iPad under the tree would be rather awesome. And an iPad is really all I'd want for Christmas. Think you can help me?

Fidicinal#IM

Dec 8, 2010
Visit site
I would absolutely love to give an iPad to the pediatric ward at the hospital where I work. It has been on the top of their wish list for donations for months now.

Oliverf

Dec 8, 2010
Visit site
I realize my chances are slim at best but I would love to get this iPad to give to my wife who has been through a lot.

Happy holidays and may goodness surround you.

scientist88

Mar 16, 2010
Visit site
Great Christmas Present!

I would love to give this 2 mi dad 4 christmas!

PS When will u anounce the winners for the Pumpkin Photoshop!?

imthetalkofny

Jun 18, 2009
Visit site
Magical

I've saved up for a year just to get an iPhone and now that I'm used to it I want an iPad but it would take me years to save the money. It would be great if Waze hooked me up. I use there app daily. Happy holidays.

fhorn2k#AC

Apr 4, 2010
Visit site
Great giveaway!

I know there are very slim chances of me winning this, but I am trying anyhow. I am a public school teacher in a very small district. I would love to be able to use it when teaching my classes. I use my black MacBook as my main work computer, but after playing with iPads that friends of mine have, I think it would be awesome. The possibilities are endless in terms of the education sector. If I won it I would definitely see myself helping out other teachers incorporating this tech in their classrooms as well.

Thanks for the chance TiPb. Awesome site with great giveaways. Cheers.

iphonemaniax

Feb 23, 2010
Visit site
Shiny New iPad

I would love a shiny new iPad for my wife and I but can't afford one. I am a big fan of Apple and TiPb. I check in everyday with the site. I am a newlywed with a pregnant wife and can't afford anything these days. I hope I can surprise the wife this Christmas. Thanks TiPb for you Holiday spirits, we love you guys!

jakej914

Dec 16, 2009
Visit site
I would like an iPad to give to my mother. She spends her days doing work on a computer, so the last thing she want to do is sit down in front of a computer, but she loves the idea of having a computer in her hands :)

Todd M

Jul 26, 2010
Visit site
I would love to give my wife the iPad. She loves mine and I have been trying to find ways to get her one but need to take care of the kids first! Would be awesome to get her this for Xmas!!!

Adam197

Jul 9, 2010
Visit site
What a great give away. Merry Christmas.
I would love a new iPad this |-------------------------------------------------------------| much.
- = 1 mile

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2