TiPb iPad 32GB Wi-Fi + 3G give away!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

pkcable

Q&A Team Leader, VR Expert
Jun 16, 2009
Visit site
I'm trying to decide if I want to get an ipad, or a playbook with my tax money, BUT you guys can make the decision easy! If I win the ipad, then I'll buy the playbook and have BOTH!!!!!!

iNitvizn

Jun 18, 2010
Visit site
I'd love to win an iPad. I'm traveling more and more for work and lugging around a personal laptop and work laptop is getting quite annoying. An iPad would solve that!!

UnderDogFly

Dec 8, 2010
Visit site
The iPad has changed my life!! Having one with broadband would complete me. Being an ultra geek, spending all day at work in front of computers and then coming home to just get back in front of a computer all night; the iPad has freed me and given me life outside of my computer room at home. My computers are starting to collect dust and the electric bill has gone down!

Please help complete my freedom with the ability to be online even outside of WiFi.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all at TiPB!

jian9007#IM

Dec 8, 2010
Visit site
32GB iPad would make a great X-Mas surprise in my stocking. I can only afford an iPod nano so an extra Apple device would be very welcome in my home.

jpoates

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
Why I'd love to win the iPad for Christmas!!

I'd love to win the iPad for Christmas because I don't have one! I've wanted one, but I'm waiting for the iPad2 with the camera. If you give me the iPad then I wouldn't have to wait until April for the iPad2 and I could be enjoying the magic of iPad now! Am I crazy to wait so long to experience this? I'd love for you guys to prove me wrong this Christmas!

hawkfan08

Dec 8, 2010
Visit site
I really want an iPad 3G as I had saved up money for one to buy once it came out. The week the 3G model was to come out, my home in TN got completely flooded and I decided it be best not to buy an iPad. I've been climbing my way out of the flood debt ever since but still don't have expendable money to get an iPad.

Mvanwyk83

Dec 8, 2010
Visit site
This is my first time posting. I would like to win this ipad for my wife. She is in school for the medical assisting and she just gave birth to our 4th child. She could really use it for her schooling and she is the best wife and mother anyone could ask for. She deserves this ipad and hopefully we can finally have some luck in our lives and win something!!

hansbuehler

Jul 16, 2009
Visit site
iPad would make my decade!

Were only like 1 year into the decade, but if you let me win the ipad that will make the whole decade for me, so how would you like to know you did such a great deed as that!

czechoslovakian7

Jun 18, 2009
Visit site
An iPad for Mom

I'd love to win this iPad for my mother, her computer just crashed a week and she really doesn't need another full computer, an iPad would suit her perfectly. Especially, since her eyes are starting to go, something that she can hold a little closer would be fantastic. I've been trying to save up to buy her one for Christmas, but it's tough.

Jgriesman

Dec 8, 2010
Visit site
iPad for X-Mas

I would love to have the iPad for Christmas so my daughters can play the plethora of educational games in the app store. Please pick me. :D

fogkeebler

Oct 10, 2009
Visit site
I would love to have an iPad. I want it to give to my boss because he really wants one bad! and I'm a kiss ass with no shame who wants a Christmas promotion. Also considering how much time i spend on TiPb.com while at work i figure hes already bought it :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro